02 maio 2007

Passing by...

I sit down and listen
To no lyrics or song
Just a sweet melody
The melody of you
That slowly sets me free
Rising above
It climbs and flows
And as the music continues
Soft as a lullaby
In a bedtime story
Strong as the wind
In a clear winter storm
I begin a journey
On a higher being of me
On a higher level of life
And I reach up to the sky
The bright and clear blue sky
Away…
Away from it all
Just passing by…
You and me
My sweet melody


(Poema inspirado e escrito ao som da música de Ulrich Schnauss - “Passing By”, uma das minhas músicas favoritas de sempre, uma música que me faz voar para além de mim…


Essa música encontra-se no player do final da página, por isso leiam isto e ouçam o tema ao mesmo tempo porque se as duas coisas puderem coincidir, será muito muito melhor…!)



0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial